Hardcore Roadtrip Facebook Page Deleted – Details


UPDATE x 2: As we reported earlier today, several talent who worked yesterday’s evening half of Hardcore Roadtrip’s double-header found themselves unpaid and without travel arrangements after promoter Mark Livingston and his wife disappeared. The situation continues to look bleak as the Facebook pages for both Livingston and Hardcore Roadtrip were deleted on Sunday.

Livingston reportedly left his championship belt at the show along with a laptop that was being used to record the iPPV audio and several cameras that were used in shooting the show. These were taken by the talent in order to make up for the lost money.

I contacted promoter Mark Livingston twice today – once at 9:30AM and again at 7:30PM and have not received any reply as of this writing. This is VERY similar to what happened several weeks ago with the Extreme Rising promotion. The Hardcore Roadtrip promotion even came out and blasted them, offering discounted tickets to their event due to Extreme Rising cancelling their events and then deleting their Facebook and Twitter accounts.

We’ll keep you posted as we hear more.

UPDATE: Here is the end of last night’s Hardcore Roadtrip event where the talents who got stiffed on money GO OFF on the promoter. At the end of the video, the talents ask the fans for rides home as they have no transportation due to the promoter leaving and screwing them over on flights, rental cars, etc. We placed an email to promoter Mark Livingston at 9:30AM EST this morning and have not received a response as of 3:45PM EST. This is pretty insane and is clearly not an angle ….:

ORIGINAL: Mark Livingston, the promoter for Hardcore Roadtrip, disappeared during the evening portion of last night’s doubleheader event. Livingston was nowhere to be seen by the end of the show and most of the talent had not been paid for the evening show, nor had transportation arrangements been made for workers to go from the London, Ontario area into the US so they could catch flights back home at the Buffalo and Detroit airports.

The show actually ended with an announcement about the situation; after the final match between Jesse Amato and Masada, the locker room came out to applaud them and then got into the ring. Ring announcer Stephen DeAngelis explained the situation, thanked the talent and asked any fans who had passports and could transport talent to help out of possible.

Another report from the site noted that talent who worked only the matinee show were paid, along with those who had requested their money up front. It was only those who had waited until after the show for their pay who were left out.

There was a story running around backstage that Livingston’s wife took him to the hospital, but that is not confirmed and no one was officially told that. Gregory Iron noted in a post to his Facebook page that he hurt his neck taking a bad bump, acknowledging that it was his own fault but saying that he may have hurt himself unpaid because Livingston “faked a heart attack”.

The promotion has an iPPV scheduled for tonight but that’s entirely up in the air at this point and may well not happen. Livingston has been unavailable for comment since he disappeared.



Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here