Here’s a complete list of the wrestling-related content currently available on Hulu Plus. Some of it is only available to Hulu Plus subscribers.
* Abbott & Costello Show – “The Wrestling Story”: Lou and Stinky agree to settle their differences with a wrestling match. When Stinky becomes ill, his little brother Ivan the Terrible takes his place.
* Bending the Rules – A suspended cop (Adam “Edge” Copeland) and a prosecutor (Jamie Kennedy) become unlikely partners when they stumble onto a criminal plot in New Orleans.
* Card Subject to Change – Documentary looking at life on the independent circuit featuring Kevin Sullivan, Trent Acid and more.
* The Chaperone – Triple H is an ex-con trying to reconnect with his daughter while chaperoning her class trip to a museum.
* Fake It So Real: Documentary focusing on small-time North Carolina independent promotion.
* Head Games: Documentary on concussions, adapted from former WWE star Chris Nowinski’s book.
* Hitman Hart – Wrestling with Shadows: Documentary on the 1997 Montreal Screwjob and Bret Hart’s life.
* Hunt To Kill: Steve Austin film starring the WWE Hall of Famer as a U.S. Border Agent who, along with his daughter, are kidnapped by three fugitives.
* It’s Always Sunny in Philadelphia – “The Gang Wrestles for The Troops”: Roddy Piper and Don Frye appear. The gang decides to put on a wrestling show for troops returning home.
* Inside Out – Released from prison, a man (Triple H) must protect his best friend (Michael Rapaport) from a crime boss.
* Knockout: Steve Austin drama as former boxer turned school janitor who begins training a new protege.
* Knucklehead – Con man Eddie Sullivan (Mark Feuerstein) needs some quick cash. Upon hearing that a local orphanage also desperately needs funds, Eddie convinces the head nun that one of the residents, a gentle giant named Walter (Big Show), can win the money as a traveling fighter.
* Larry King Now: Chris Jericho interview.
* Legendary – John Cena WWE Studios film about a pair of sons who are amateur wrestlers.
* Lucha Libre USA – Masked Warriors: Two seasons and 20 episodes of the MTV2 series.
* Maximum Conviction: Steve Austin action film with Steven Seagal trying to protect a prison from an attack.
* Mr. Ed – “The Wrestler”: Wilbur and Roger buy the contract of a professional heavyweight wrestler.
* No Holds Barred – WWE’s first film, featuring Hulk Hogan as Rip, the WWF champion battling a crooked Network and it’s own champion, Zeus.
* Pro Wrestling Illustrated: Lords of the Ring – The world’s first pro wrestling home video, featuring highlights narrated by Gordon Solie and Bill Apter.
* The Reunion: WWE Studios’ film starring John Cena.
* South Park – “WTF”: Inspired by a visit to WWE, The boys create their own wrestling promotion and are scouted by Vince McMahon.
* That’s What I Am – Very good children’s film featuring Randy Orton in a supporting role as a bully’s father.
* Wrestlemaniac – horror film about a deranged Luchador starring Rey Mysterio Sr.
* WWE: -Archived episodes of WWE Raw (edited), WWE Smackdown, WWE NXT, WWE’s version of ECW, Slam City, WWE Main Event, WWE Superstars, Total Divas and WWE En Espanol as well as WWE Extras featuring short content.