It is important to note that none of this is confirmed by WWE, so take it with a grain of salt (assuming you don’t already have sodium poisoning from the various Royal Rumble rumors, that is). That being said, WhatCulture reports that they’ve learned from a “source high-up inside WWE” that the following names are set for induction into the WWE Hall of Fame this year:
* JBL: JBL has been rumored as a potential inductee for a few weeks now. A Texas native, the WWE announcer and mult-time champion’s former tag team partner Ron Simmons is already in.
* Jacqueline: In what would likely be the yearly Diva induction, Jacqueline is a former WWE Womens Champion who has had runs in most of the major American promotions and was a big part of the Attitude Era women’s division. Jacqueline is from Dallas, where WrestleMania 32 will be held.
* The Fabulous Freebirds: The Freebirds have been reported as a likely inductee for quite a while now and in fact were one of the first names widely rumored for this year. The team is particularly remembered for their time in WCCW in Texas and their feud with the Von Erich family.
* Charles Wright: Best known as The Godfather, Kama and Papa Shango in WWE, Wright will apparently be another induction. Wright held both the Intercontinental and Tag Team Titles during his run and was a very popular member of the Attitude Era.
* Regis Philbin: This year’s celebrity wing inductee will be Philbin, the former host of Live With Regis and Kathy Lee and Who Wants to Be a Millionaire. Philbin has been a longtime fan of the company and regularly did interviews over the years with WWE stars. He also did guest commentary for Hulk Hogan vs. Sgt. Slaughter at WrestleMania VII.