We just posted a brand new photo of former WWE Diva Torrie Wilson and her real-life father! If you’re interested, you can check out much they look like each other by clicking here
Sheamus appeared on this week’s episode of Talk is Jericho discussing his career and more. You can check out the full episode here; some highlights are below.
* When asked if he travels with other guys, he said has been travelling with Sheamus said it’s been Fandango and Bray Wyatt. When Jinder Mahal and Drew McIntyre were still with WWE he used to travel with them and he also travelled with Titus O’Neal at one point. He noted that sometimes he likes to just travel alone as a way of unwinding.
* He talked about his career before joining WWE and said he was working in IT, fixing computers and then moving onto “network stuff,” but didn’t have any real passion for it. He was working three separate jobs at the same time at one point.
* In regard to his first WWE tryout, he said it was a “disaster.” He had no idea what he was doing and had been very green at the time. The second one was a week after Eddie Guerrero’s death and that the overall mood was “so down.” The second tryout match was with Dolph Ziggler, who had been wrestling for only about three months. He said the match was also a disaster — this was when Ziggler was working as Chavo’s caddy — and that working together as of late, the two look back and laugh about the match now. He credited Fit Finlay with giving him a lot of advice from that tryout that helped him.
* He noted that he worked with both Drew Galloway/McIntyre and Wade Barrett early in his career before they all ended up in WWE.
* He also added that he has tried to get a tan but that it didn’t end well.