According to WhatCulture, the following superstars below are expecting induction into the WWE Hall of Fame for this year. The unknown source is said to be someone working within the WWE.
– Current broadcaster and Texas native JBL was a rumored inductee longtime partner Ron Simmons going in during the 2012 ceremony.
– Former WWE Women’s Champion Jacqueline is also rumored, she is from Dallas, the home of WrestleMania 32.
– The Freebirds appear to be headed for a WWE Hall of Fame induction. The team had a great run in Texas, where they feuded with the Von Erich family.
– Charles Wright, who performed in WWE as The Godfather, Kama, Papa Shango and the Goodfather is rumored to be inducted.
– The celebrity selection was also rumored to be none other than Regis Philbin.
– As noted, Sting has already been announced as an inductee.