The Undertaker’s opponents for the house shows on WWE’s post-WrestleMania European tour have been revealed. The Phenom will be teaming with The Big Show to take on Erick Rowan and Luke Harper on the tour.
Undertaker is set to appear at the Smackdown taping on April 19th, but it isn’t yet known if he’ll be wrestling on the show. Daniel Bryan is also making appearances on the tour. The dates and locations for The Undertaker’s appearances are as follows:
* April 19th: London, England (SmackDown)
* April 20th: Newcastle, England (house show)
* April 21st: Brussels, Belgium (house show)
* April 22nd: Paris, France (house show)
* April 23rd: Malaga, Spain (house show)