Credit: Jason Shubnell
Hey Ryan, just going to send along some insights from last night’s Raw.
Also wrote this earlier today: http://www.benzinga.com/analyst-ratings/analyst-color/16/02/6524299/selling-nostalgia-wwes-falling-stock-ratings-drop-spark-
• A loud “CM Punk” chant broke out just before the show started.
• Vince got a huge pop, but was drowned out by “What” chants during speech. Could barely hear him.
• Place erupted for Shane. He teared up right before he started talking. Three different chants for him.
• Vince’s “fuck” was pretty audible, and a lot of people were confused as to whter he actually meant to say it.
• New Day got a loud face pop. The spots in that match were awesome.
• Brock and Dean were over huge all night.
• Detroit loves Jericho. He seems to get a big ovation whenever he’s here.
• Big cheers for Big Show. Odd.
• Heavy boos for Roman whenever he was onscreen. Somewhat mixed on his entrance.
• A couple “JBL” chants were sprinkled there.
• Crowd went nuts for Triple H’s entrance, stair pedigree and his Suck It.
Credit: Sam Smith and Prowrestling.net
-Shane McMahon got the loudest pop I have heard since Dolph Ziggler won the title. He came out after his segment to thank crowd. Vince dropped the F-bomb… I hope that came across.
-I was disappointed that there was not a New Day promo. They had a decent match with Neville and the Lucha Dragons.
-I hope Y2AJ was a one time deal.
-The Ascension didn’t get any music…not that they deserve it. The Dudley promo was flat, as was the Uso Brothers vs. Ascension match.
-The Wyatts vs. Who Cares was lame. There were a lot of “Let’s Go Red Wings” and “Go Blue” chants. Jim Harbaugh left by my section.
-I got a new Suplex City shirt during the Divas match.
-The main event with Roman Reigns vs. Sheamus was extra lame until Triple H came out. Reigns was booed whenever his face was shown. Overall, a good show.
Shane McMahon (by far)
League of Nations