WWE has announced a new fundraising campaign on Indigogo to benefit Special Olympics and Lucile Packard Children’s Hospital Stanford in honor of Connor’s Cure. The campaign, “Superstars of Hope,” was announced by Stephanie McMahon, Hulk Hogan and John Cena and allows supporters to donate at SuperstarsforHope.com and receive unique WWE merchandise, autographs, and once-in-a-lifetime experiences from WWE Superstars, Divas and Legends.
Each week, WWE will add new exclusive experiences to the campaign, including:
• A tour of WWE’s state-of-the-art Performance Center in Orlando, Florida
• Backstage access to Monday Night Raw or SmackDown
• VIP package to WWE pay-per-view events
• Lunch with WWE Superstar Triple H at the WWE Performance Center
• WWE World Heavyweight Championship title signed by WWE Chairman & CEO Vince McMahon, Stephanie McMahon and Triple H
• An ultimate WrestleMania 32 package
• Lunch with the cast of the hit E! reality show Total Divas
To kick off the campaign, WWE and the San Francisco 49ers Foundation have each donated $25,000, the first in a series of community outreach initiatives in celebration of WrestleMania 31.
You can find out more here.