Video played of Daniel Bryan and Roman Reigns antagonizing one another on Monday’s Raw. It then showed their brawl that closed the show. The Smackdown intro aired and then Daniel Bryan’s music aired in the arena, He yessed his way down to the ring and the crowd ate it up. The Miz then made his ring entrance for the first match for the night. Mizdow got a nice reaction. A promo was shown from earlier in the day where Miz took credit for Daniel Bryan’s success, and if Mizdow doesn’t do what he says he’ll make sure he never works again.
Mizdow got up on the apron before the match to play to the crowd, but Miz got on the Miz and browbeat him into going backstage.
1. Daniel Bryan vs. The Miz: Bryan got off to a fast start and hit some kicks and a clothesline. He followed up with a flying kick in the corner and more kicks. Bryan pumped up the crowd and went for a running knee, but Miz dove out of the ring. Bryan tried to dive on him, but Miz jumped back in the ring, and Bryan had to adjust to land on his feet. Back in the ring, they grappled for a bit and Bryan quickly applied the Yes Lock. Miz tapped out shortly after.
Daniel Bryan defeated The Miz at 4:04.
Bryan celebrated as the announce team plugged Reigns vs. Harper and Rollins vs. Ziggler for later in the show. Ryback made his ring entrance…[c]
Kane was already in the ring.
[Q2] 2. Kane vs. Ryback: Back and forth to start until Ryback hit a belly to belly. Ryback went for the meat hook, but Kane bailed under the bottom rope. Kane then choked Ryback on the top to create some space. He then hit a clothesline and put a few boots to Ryback. Kane used right hands to punish Ryback in the corner and hit another clothesline to take down Ryback.
After a rest hold, Ryback hit a clothesline and a splash and covered for a two count. He then climbed to the second rope, but Kane hit a big right hand that sent Ryback all the way out to the floor. Back in the ring, Ryback reversed an irish whip and hoised up Kane and hit Shellshocked out of nowhere for the win.
Ryback defeated Kane at 4:23.
After the match, the announce team showed video from Raw of Wade Barrett being forced to sign a contract for his match under duress. Dean Ambrose’s music then hit and he headed to the ring. The announce team said he would join on commentary next…[c]
R-Truth made his ring entrance while Dean Ambrose was introduced on commentary. Wade Barrett was already in the ring.
[Q3] 3. Wade Barrett vs. R-Truth: Truth got in some offense early, but Barrett took over with a big boot. He talked trash at Ambrose while on offense, and Ambrose no sold it. Barrett hit Winds of Change and then brought Truth over to the announce table to slam him into it right in front of Ambrose. Barrett set up for the bull hammer elbow, but Ambrose turned his back on Barrett and he couldn’t handle it. He took his eye off of R-Truth and got rolled up by Truth and got pinned.
R-Truth defeated Wade Barrett at 4:02.
After the match, Barrett couldn’t believe it and Ambrose walked up the ramp laughing. The announce team promised footage of Cena and Rusev for next…[c]
The announcers plugged Vince McMahon in Muscle and Fitness. They then aired footage of Rusev and Cena’s conflict. After that promo, Bray Wyatt cut a promo. He said the reaper with the broken wings is waving you on home. Find me, or I’ll find you…[c]
[Q4] A Sheamus video package aired that highlighted his accomplishments in the ring. The New Day made their entrance. The camera focused on the eleven people that played along. The Ascension then made their entrance A PIP promo aired from the Ascension that was exactly the same promo they always cut.
4. New Day vs. The Ascension: Xavier Woods started the match with Viktor. Conor tagged in and both Ascension members used quick tags and double team moves to isolate Xavier. After avoiding a clothesline, Xavier tagged in Big E. He used power to suplex both Ascension members around, but Viktor got his knees up on a running splash attempt. The Ascension quickly hit the Fall of Man for the win.
The Ascension defeated New Day at 3:12.
Roman Reigns vs. Luke Harper was plugged for next…[c]
Luke Harper was already in the ring. Roman Reigns then made his ring entrance through the crowd.
5. Roman Reigns vs. Luke Harper: The match spilled to the outside immediately. Reigns hit a big clothesline and paced. He then pushed Harper into the barricade, and tossed him back in the ring. After another spill to the outside, Harper tossed Reigns into the steps and then hit a big boot. Things the slowed down a bit back in the ring with a chin lock. Reigns fought out and hit a pump handle back suplex. Reigns hit big forearms in the corner and a clothesline for a two count.
[Q5] Harper caught a charging Reigns and hit a side slam that got a two count. Harper set up for a power bomb, but Reigns hit a Samoan Drop. Reigns set up for a spear, but Harper countered with a superkick. Reigns no sold the kick and hit the ropes for a spear anyways, and got the win.
Roman Reigns defeated Luke Harpet at 5:19.
Reigns celebrated with the crowd. The announcers replayed some footage of Triple H and Ric Flair from Monday. Big Show then made his entrance for the next match…[c]
Erick Rowan made his ring entrance.
6. Erick Rowan vs. Big Show: Show knocked Rowan off the apron before he could get in the ring. He then slammed him on the outside and tossed him into the ring steps. After Show brought it into the ring, the ref asked Rowan if he could continue and he said yes.
Show beat down Rowan repeatedly in the corner, and then hit a big Body Slam. Show then choked Rowan on the second rope, and then put boots to him in the corner. Show then hit a huge chokeslam for the win.
Big Show defeated Erick Rowan at 3:13.
[Q6] Show left up the ramp and Rowan tried to shake the cobwebs in the ring. The announce team plugged the main event…[c]
Cameron made her ring entrance, followed by Page.
7. Page vs. Cameron: Page tossed Cameron by her hair, followed by knees out on the apron. Cameron hit a DDT, and followed with a splash in the corner and a facebuster. Page ducked a clothesline, and hit several of her own. She then hit a side kick and applied the PTO for the win.
Page defeated Cameron at 2:40.
Nikki Bella held up the title, and Brie pretended to hold NIkki back as Page invited her into the ring. After the match, footage was shown of Goldust and Stardust’s implosion with Dusty Rhodes on Monday. Backstage, Renee Young interviewed Goldust. She asked what it’s going to be like at Fastlane up against his brother. He said initially he embraced Stardust because he thought his brother was trying to get closer to him. He said they were on fire at first, but the darkness crept in just like it did to him years ago. Goldust called Stardust a cancer on Cody Rhodes, and said that he would take on the difficult task at Fastlane of winning his brother back.
Stardust appeared on a TV behind them, and said that all the gold in the world dulls over time, but Stardust does not. He then said he will win at Fastlane and everyone will forget the name of Goldust. The Usos then made their ring entrance in the arena with Naomi…[c]
[Q7] Tyson Kidd and his horrible entrance music played us in from break. A PIP promo aired where Tyson Kidd called teaming with Cesaro the greatest decision of his life. His wife was standing next to him.
8. Jey Uso vs Tyson Kidd: Rusev interrupted the match in the early going and destroyed everybody. Both Usos were layed out in the ring. Kidd and Cesaro bailed.
The match ended in no contest.
Lana smiled from the top of the ramp. Rusev grabbed a mic and yelled in Russian.
Dolph Ziggler made his ring entrance, followed by Seth Rollins. Video footage aired of the conclusion of their match on Monday’s Raw. J&J Security are banned from ringside following that intentional DQ.
[Q8] 9. Dolph Ziggler vs. Seth Rollins: Some great athleticism and back and forth action to start the match. Ziggler hit a nice drop kick, but missed a splash in a corner and Rollins took over…[c]
Both guys had a nasty collision mid ring. Big Show and Kane joined at ringside, as well as Ryback and Erick Rowan. Ziggler rolled up Rollins for two, and then got a backslide for the same result. Ziggler went for a DDT, but after a series of reversals hit a rollup for two. He then hit a Fameasser for a near fall. Ziggler reversed an irish whip and sent Rollins out to the apron.
He hit a dropkick that sent him to the floor where Rowan and Ryback were standing. Rollins slapped them both, and Ziggler came from out of frame and hit a big clothesline. In the ring, Ziggler climbed to the top. After a distraction from Kane, Rollins hit a buckle bomb and a curb stomp for the victory.
Seth Rollins defeated Dolph Ziggler at 8:23.
After the match, the heels along with J&J Security decided to go after Rowan and Ryback. They resisted for a bit, but eventually beat them both down. Ryback got sent into the steps by Kane. Rowan took out J&J Security, but Kane and Show hit him with a double chokeslam. Rollins then hit a curbstomp. Ryback re-emerged and cleared all the heels from the ring. Ryback eventually got taken down with a KO punch after J&J security grabbed his legs and Kane grabbed him from behind. Show then held him up for a curbstomp. The heels then celebrated to close the show.
Full Report by Prowrestling.net